In response to the phenomenon that the sand washing wastewater is not treated, recycled, and randomly placed everywhere, and the river, mountain, city, and village water systems are seriously damaged, Longzhong Heavy Industry has developed rapid sewage purification equipment for 5 years- --LZ series trihydrogen purification body (trihydrogen purification tank). This equipment can form a zero-emission production line with Longzhong fine sand recovery machine, tailings dry discharge machine and chamber filter press, etc. It is widely used in sand and aggregate plants, precious metal beneficiation plants, ceramics, glass and other industries.
The trihydrogen purification body is based on the traditional vertical flow sedimentation equipment, and the structure of the internal feed barrel is improved, which greatly improves the efficiency of sedimentation. The plane of the tank body is circular, and the suspended matter settles into the tank under the action of gravity. In the bottom conical sludge bucket, the clarified water is discharged from the overflow weir around the upper end of the pond. The overflow port is provided with a scum filtering device and a baffle to ensure the quality of the effluent water.
Above: Longzhong trihydrogen purification body
Above: Structure of trihydrogen purification body
The trihydrogen purification body is a solid-liquid separation device based on gravity sedimentation. It can raise the concentration of 60% to 70% of the slurry by gravity sedimentation of the waste water with a solid content of 2% to 15%. At the same time, the upper part of the tank body can achieve clear water overflow. To achieve the purpose of sewage purification and solid-liquid separation.
Above: Work flow of trihydrogen purification body
The waste water for material treatment enters the central feeding barrel through the material channel, and passes a series of effects such as slow flow and flocculation, so that the thickened underflow mud is discharged from the outlet at the bottom of the tank and enters other equipment such as filter presses. Strain into mud cake. The upper part of the tank produces clean water (overflow clarified liquid) with high cleanliness, which is discharged from the water outlet at the top. The clean water can be recycled to achieve zero discharge of production wastewater.
1. Fully automatic cleaning and automatic mud removal, saving man-hours.
2. Adopt the working principle of suspension filtration, medium adsorption, precipitation, no purification membrane, no wearing parts
3. The tank body is made of high-quality carbon steel (or stainless steel, epoxy glass fiber reinforced plastic, etc.), which has good strength and corrosion resistance.
4. Low cost of medicament, large processing capacity, high processing efficiency and stable performance
5, small size, small footprint, easy and fast installation
6. The service life of the whole machine is 10-15 years, with less one-time investment and significant economic benefits.
7. The quality of the water body after purification can reach the discharge standard, and it can also be used for production line reuse.
Above: Cases of some trihydrogen purification projects
Use and maintenance
1. Proper use of flocculant: It is necessary to properly add coagulant to grasp the changes of the quality and quantity of the incoming water. The turbidity, pH value, water temperature, and alkalinity of the raw material slurry are measured at intervals, and the dosage is adjusted in time according to the changes in the water quality and quantity. To prevent drug withdrawal accidents.
2. Timely sludge discharge: calculate the sludge volume according to the slurry concentration, and timely discharge the sludge. When the sludge is discharged from time to time, use the flushing method to clear the mud to avoid excessive sludge and affect the water quality.
3. When the purification tank is stopped, the internal water and mud should be emptied and rinsed with water.
Above: Design case of a large foreign sand factory
Above: Design case of a sand factory in China
Above: Work flow diagram using sand factory as an example
Composition and content of water, sand and mud treated with trihydrogen purification body:
Clear water suspended matter ≤30mg / L, comprehensive reuse rate of clear water. High up to 90%; raw material slurry mud content <1%, water content ≤15%; dry mud water content ≤25%, fineness -200 mesh 99% All passed.