The dewatering type fine sand recovery machine, also called the sixth generation of fine sand recovery machine, adds the function of material recycling on the basis of the original dewatering screen, achieving a multi-purpose effect. The sand recovery device is also the newest type of environmentally friendly sand washing equipment.
The dewatering type fine sand recovery machine is generally used in the wet sand production line. It is directly installed at the rear of the sand washing machine. The dewatering screen on the equipment further dehydrates the finished material of the sand washing machine; the recycling system on the equipment is the sand washing machine. Recycling the discharged waste material fully solves the disadvantages of the sand washing machine (such as: the finished product has a large water content, a large mud content, a lot of dust, and impurities are difficult to remove, etc.), which greatly improves the quality of the finished product.
Figure: Dewatering fine sand recycling machine workshop display
The dewatering type fine sand recovery machine is divided into two main operation areas.
1. Dewatering operation area: It consists of a vibration motor and a dewatering screen; the finished sand of the sand washing machine directly enters the dewatering screen for secondary cleaning, classification and dewatering.
2. Recovery operation area: It consists of a vacuum high-pressure pump, a motor, a high-pressure separator, a return water tank, and a cleaning tank; the waste water (also called mud, sand-water mixture) discharged from the sand washer enters the cleaning tank and is transported to the separation by the vacuum high-pressure pump The device carries out sediment separation and extraction and collection of fine sand. The fine sand enters the dewatering screen through the sand mouth to dewater, and other impurities pass through the overflow port of the separator and enter the return water tank for discharge.
Figure: Structural composition of dewatering fine sand recovery machine
| model || Vacuum high pressure pump || High pressure separator || Dewatering screen |
| Power (kw) || Material || Specification (mm) || Specification (mm) || Power (kw) || Capacity (m3 / h) || Weight (kg) |
| LZ10-25 || 7.5-11 || Cr26 || 250 || 1000 × 2000 || 1.5 × 2 || 30-80 || 2550 |
| LZ10-30 || 11-15 || Cr26 || 300 || 1000 × 2000 || 1.5 × 2 || 40-100 || 2700 |
| LZ12-55 || 15-22 || Cr26 || 550 || 1250 × 2500 || 2.2 × 2 || 100-200 || 3750 |
| LZ12-65 || 18.5-30 || Cr26 || 650 || 1250 × 2500 || 2.2 × 2 || 120-250 || 4245 |
| LZ15-65 || 18.5-30 || Cr26 || 650 || 1500 × 3000 || 3 × 2 || 150-275 || 4900 |
| LZ15-75 || 37-55 || Cr26 || 750 || 1500 × 3000 || 3 × 2 || 180-350 || 5650 |
1. The dewatering type fine sand recycling machine has both dewatering and recycling functions. One machine is multi-purpose and easy to operate, saving investment costs and floor space.
2. The sand washing is cleaner. The secondary sand washing and dewatering function is added to the finished sand of the sand washing machine, which is the biggest feature of the dewatering type fine sand recycling machine.
3. The fine sand recovery rate is high, achieving 80% -90% fine sand recovery effect, and the direct economic benefits brought to customers are above 15%. Not only energy saving and environmental protection, but also considerable profits, both environmental protection and economic benefits.
4. The quality and output of the finished sand are improved, and the problems of the sand washing machine are fully solved (such as: the finished product has a large water content, a large amount of mud, a lot of dust, and it is difficult to remove impurities).
Figure: Structural accessories of dewatering fine sand recovery machine
Its self-cleaning performance, non-blocking holes, high screening efficiency and long service life. Due to the use of steel wire rope as the skeleton material for the polyurethane elastic screen, plus the polyurethane itself has a very high elastic modulus, high strength to absorb impact, and high resistance. Grinding, so it has a high tensile strength, and its carrying capacity is more than 2.5 times that of rubber screens. Its service life is 8-10 times longer than that of ordinary metal screens, 3 times that of stainless steel screens, and 3.9 times that of natural rubber, which is currently. Screen material with the best abrasion resistance.
High abrasion-resistant raw materials, high elasticity, high strength, high abrasion resistance, tear resistance, cutting and other characteristics of the sediment separator. Its separation principle is centrifugal sedimentation. When the slurry to be separated enters the sand separator from the periphery of the sand separator under a certain pressure, it is forced to perform a rotary motion. Due to the different centrifugal force, centripetal buoyancy, fluid drag force, etc., the solid coarse particles in the slurry move against the hydraulic resistance and move toward the wall, and together with their own gravity, they move downward spirally along the wall. The small particles and most of the water, due to the small centrifugal force, do not move close to the wall of the device to perform rotary motion with the slurry.
3.Vacuum high pressure pump
Adopting the latest vacuum high pressure pump, the power is reduced, the seal is efficient, and the slurry is not easy to leak. The vacuum high-pressure pump is a wear-resistant, energy-efficient vacuum high-pressure pump. Adopting international advanced design theory and designing according to the principle of small loss, the shape of the flow parts and the flow state of the slurry have reached the ideal state.
4.Efficient compound spring
Rubber spring helical compound springs have the characteristics of non-linearity and structural damping of rubber springs, and the characteristics of large deformation and load-bearing capacity of metal springs. Their stability and load-bearing capacity are due to rubber springs.
Dewatering fine sand recycling machine on-site display